Monday 22 October 2012

Who shrunk Boris?

I have many aspirations for Grace as she grows up, although I'd never given much thought to a career as a celebrity double. Walking through the park yesterday gathering leaves and digging for moles, I realised with dismay that her windswept bed-head mop of hair reminded me somewhat of Boris Johnson. (Does one call the mayor of London a celeb?)

After taking a photo to prove the fact, I made sure she kept her hat on the rest of the walk, telling her she had more chance of catching a mole if she did so. Like most parents I'm happy for my child to go forth and prosper in whatever course her life takes. But Boris? Seriously? Not on my watch.

The moment I spotted Boris....

With hat to hide the fact...

Sitting in a tree...

Taking me at my word, digging for moles...

No comments:

Post a Comment