It's been so long since I sat and thought about the week ahead - starting a new job is soooooo tiring! Anyway, here we are a month in, and I'm getting back on track for meal planning monday with Mrs M....
- Monday - chorizo and bean chili
- Tuesday - I'm being fed at a regional meeting so there's some pasta sauce in the freeze for the Husband and Grace.
- Wednesday - Mexican rice, ham and brocolli
- Thursday - Sausage, mash, peas and gravy
- Friday - Chickpea curry
- Saturday - Bacon & mushroom risotto
- Sunday - Sausage and three bean casserole (just realised we're having sausages twice this week but my thinking cap has been filed for the week so we'll just have to grin and bear it!!)
What are you planning this week?