Monday 17 December 2012

Meal Planning Monday (17/12/12)


It's been so long since I sat and thought about the week ahead - starting a new job is soooooo tiring! Anyway, here we are a month in, and I'm getting back on track for meal planning monday with Mrs M....

  • Monday - chorizo and bean chili
  • Tuesday - I'm being fed at a regional meeting so there's some pasta sauce in the freeze for the Husband and Grace.
  • Wednesday - Mexican rice, ham and brocolli
  • Thursday - Sausage, mash, peas and gravy
  • Friday - Chickpea curry
  • Saturday - Bacon & mushroom risotto
  • Sunday - Sausage and three bean casserole (just realised we're having sausages twice this week but my thinking cap has been filed for the week so we'll just have to grin and bear it!!)
I'm most looking forward to the bacon and mushroom risotto this week as I haven't done it before. Grace likes all the ingredients, just be interesting to see what she makes of it all thrown together in a dish!

What are you planning this week?

1 comment:

  1. My husband would never complain about multiple sausage meals - he loves them! These are all sounding delicious :)

    ReplyDelete