Friday 7 October 2011

Freedom Friday (7/10/11)

Thank heavens it's Friday. It's been a long week, the same seven days as normal, but a long one nonetheless. I've been to Manchester twice on business, hobnobbed with men from Mars, and grunted my way round not one but two health and safety inspections. Life is clearly RAMAMATAZ in Yorkshire!

Freedom Friday couldn't have come soon enough. Thank heavens it's Friday... Freedom!

Grace and I started the day being super nice to Daddy by driving him to the office instead of the train station. After a good rough and tumble at playgroup we headed home for lunch and a nap. I slept well - I assume Gracie-bear did too as I didn't hear a peep out of her until around 3pm. Sun shining and dog bouncing off the walls, we decided to take a stroll along the canal to stock up on our vitamin D before winter takes hold.

Collecting acorns and conkers, Grace was far too busy being at one with nature to even look at Mummy taking a photo.


At 10 pence short of 14 months old, Grace is developing a firm mind on what she will and wont do... looking towards the camera for instance.

No comments:

Post a Comment