Sunday 8 April 2012

Popstars... your rival is here!

With a musical Daddy, it's only to be expected that Grace would play the penny whistle like a pro. It's only a matter of time before she's queueing with the masses for an audition in front of Simon Cowell or Will.i.am and I am making it my personal mission to capture that journey so her VT is peppered with embarrassing pics from her childhood. I will simply add a disclaimer so we all know it's OK for my toddler to be puffing into the wrong end of the whistle in pics 2-4. But my mini-Bono can get away with it. She does after all, move in mysterious ways. Here she is making her debut with U2 as backing...




5 comments:

  1. Cutest pictures ever! Her sunglasses make the whole look =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sarah, my Husband says she looks like Bono in those glasses!

      Delete
  2. Ah haha she reminds me of me when I was younger - how funny lol. Definitely make sure you capture every school panto and performance ;-) Oh we are such cruel parents hey ;-) lol xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cruel parents indeed. Mine keep threatening to dig out the old home movies from when I did stage shows as a nipper. I'd be mortified!

      Delete
  3. Wow she's looking uber cool - and so grown up!

    ReplyDelete