Monday 23 July 2012

Meal Planning Monday



It's been a long time stranger! Not had much time for meal planning lately, too busy running around after toddler Grace but relaxing with my feet up after Party in the Park in Leeds yesterday, I'm pondering this weeks meals (quickly) so here it is...

Monday - leftover meatballs, pasta and brocolli

Tuesday - rice and veggies

Wednesday - beans on toast (Grace is in nursery wednesday so after two cooked meals already, this is enough!)

Thursday - leak and ham pasta

Friday - lentil curry with rice (and a batch for the freezer)

I haven't got as far as thinking about the weekend. I think we're home but can't remember without stretching for my organiser so will be ad libbing it for meals this weekend!

Ciao for now... and remember to head on over to Mrs M to see what's on the menu over there.

2 comments:

  1. Does Grace eat the Leeks?

    Kids are getting better at trying new things but leeks they would shout at me for

    Love the menu

    BNM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's hit and miss but I'm determined! At the moment it's a covert operation, chopping them small so she doesn't really know they're there. Usually goes down the hatch without any grumbles...

      Delete