Monday 2 July 2012

The Travelling Toilet Roll

I must have the patience of a Saint. After buying loo roll at the Co-op this morning, Grace, who got out of the wrong side of the bed, procceeded to drag the pack everywhere with her. This seemed to cheer her up. Until she developed an attachment to it.

Trying to pry it out of her clutched fist was futile, screams echoing across the valley to Lincolnshire no doubt. After catching an old couple eyeing me suspiciously as I tried in vain to shoe horn her into the car while still clutching the loo rolls, I decided just to concede we all take comfort in different forms. That pack of 9 has been dragged round the village, play group, the station, the post office. Everyone is giving me odd looks.

The comfort for Grace is quilted.

No comments:

Post a Comment